In order to meet the demands of both the Triathlete and bike fitters we are launching a Limited Race Series pads that are thinner than our normal Cushy's pad. These will be limited launches of the pad styles that are the most popular. Made of the same materials as our normal Cushy's, the Race Models still provide adequate shock dampening and are closer to original stock pads in size so eliminating the need for a fit adjustment. Hook Attachment Velcro Included.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in upper body comfort. We should know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 40 styles to match your armrests and made to handle the all punishment you can deal out. Cee Gees Cushys "those that have...and those that will"
- Fits: Felt IA Dagger,B2/DA/B12/B14/B15 (Devox)Aerobars
- *IMPORTANT NOTE concerning the FELT B12/DA bikes and FELT aerobars produced in or after 2011*. FELT has reversed the Velcro attachment arrangement. If your forearm rests currently have the loop part (soft not prickly) of the attachment installed on the arm plates, you will need to change out the Cushy's hook attachment Velcro provided.
- Height: 9cm Width: 10.5cm
- Thickness: 1.0 cm
- Models prior to 2012 Do NOT need Velcro. *See Important Note Above*.
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
- Keep Cushy's off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
- Remember Cushy's add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
- Break in your Cushy's before Racing
If unsure of the fit, DO NOT open the bag. We cannot replace your Cushy's once the bag is opened. You can always call us 509.465.8231 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the correct fit. Our customer service employees love to help an athlete out.