Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon you hit the transition area in hopes of a quick turn. Fortunately for you that pair of Cushys kept your forearms, shoulders and upper chest area comfortable while biking, protecting you from all the road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump, chip seal, and divot. You have the advantage.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in upper body comfort. We should know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles to match your armrests and made to handle the all punishment you can deal out. Cee Gees Cushys "those that have...and those that will"
- FIts Most Bontrager RCL bars 2014-2016. Well here we go again with the Bontrager RCL Models please read on. After receiving so many questions concerning the current model RCL pads we decided to make a pad that actually fits the arm rest properly thus the Tapered Fit on the label. The Bontrager Race X pads are the exact dimensions of the factory pad that came with the bar from the factory. However Bontrager never resized there factory pads to match the newer arm rest and as such they are grossly over sized for the arm plates. We finally had so many calls and emails asking about it we just built the pad correctly for the provided arm plates. Please look over the measurements and photo's that are provided as guidelines.
- Height: 8.5cm (highest point) Width: 10.7cm Lateral
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Cee Gees does not provide Velcro with this model since the aerobar manufacturer furnishes it as part of the arm rest holders. Please examine to see if it’s present or in good condition. If it needs replacing we offer several solutions on our Velcro Kit tab
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
- Keep Cushy's off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
- Remember Cushy's add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
- Break in your Cushy's before Racing
If unsure of the fit, DO NOT open the bag. We cannot replace your Cushys once the bag is opened. You can always call us 800-243-2370 or email us to verify the correct fit. Our customer service employees love to help an athlete out.