Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon. Your pair of Cushys kept your forearms comfortable while biking, protecting you from road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump and divot. You have the advantage.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in forearm comfort. We would know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles to match your armrests and made to last, Cushys make the perfect biking companion.
- Fits: Profile Carbon Aerobars: The 2014(+) Aeria T2/T4, Aeria T2/T4 Alloy, T1+/T2/T3+/T4+ Carbon, T1+Viper aerobar NOTE** 2013 Aeria Series would need Cushy's to fit Profile F-25. Also earlier models of the T1+Viper may need Cushy's for Profile F-22.
**THE NEW F-35TT ARMREST IS SMALLER. THESE PADS WILL NOT FIT PROPERLY ON THAT ARMREST, IT IS MORE RECTANGULAR.
Even with these guidelines, double check the shape and measurements of the Cushy's to make sure they are the right ones to fit your aerobar. Armrests can change from year to year even though the aerobar name remains the same.
- Height: 9.5 cm Width: 11.5 cm
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Cee Gees does not provide Velcro with this model since the aerobar manufacturer furnishes it as part of the arm rest holders. Please examine to see if it’s present or in good condition. If it needs replacing we offer several solutions on our Velcro Kit tab
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
- Keep Cushys off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
- Remember Cushys add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
- Break in your Cushys before Racing
If unsure of the fit, DO NOT open the bag. We cannot replace your Cushys once the bag is opened. You can always call us 509.465.8231 or email us to verify the correct fit. Our customer service employees love to help an athlete out.