Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon you hit the transition area in hopes of a quick turn. Fortunately for you that pair of Cushys kept your forearms, shoulders and upper chest area comfortable while biking, protecting you from all the road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump, chip seal, and divot. You have the advantage.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in upper body comfort. We should know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles to match your armrests and made to handle the all punishment you can deal out. Cee Gees Cushys "those that have...and those that will"
- Fits: Blackwell Research Aerobar
- Height: 9cm Width: 11.5cm
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Cee Gees provides two (2) strips of adhesive hook to install this pad. If you feel that you need more coverage or back up material please see our Velcro Kit tab for selections.
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost Indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
Velcro Attachment Instructions
- Clean armrest surface. Get rid of old glue and residue. Nail Polish, Goof Off etc..
- Let armrest fully dry. If there is any cleaner or liquid left on armrest adhesive will not make a strong bond
- Leave adhesive on armrest without putting Cushys on them to let the glue set
- Place Cushys on armrests right before riding. This helps bend the pad into the cradle and will not let it pull up on the Velcro
Keep Cushy's off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
Remember Cushy's add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
Break in your Cushy's before Racing
If unsure of the fit, DO NOT open the bag. We cannot replace your Cushy's once the bag is opened. You can always call us 509.465.8231 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the correct fit. Our customer service employees love to help an athlete out.